Thursday 11 December 2008

Fashion on the Common

ellie fashiony 022
ellie fashiony 055ellie fashiony 083


Last Sunday Ellie agreed to help me out by being my model while I tried out some more fashion styled techniques. We got some really cool shots, mainly from Kenilworth Common, and I thought I'd post a few on here.



ellie fashiony 073ellie fashiony 080
ellie fashiony 060



I was really pleased with the shots from Sunday, and the day was made even better by then watching the Villa win at Everton...happy days!



ellie fashiony 070
ellie fashiony 063ellie fashiony 065



In case you're interested, the Practical Photography Magazine article about Birmingham Live is in the latest issue (January) on page 14, so go see if you can find a copy! Here's a couple more images from my fashion shoot with Ellie, and stay tuned for plenty of Black Stone Cherry shots.



ellie fashiony 057ellie fashiony 007

No comments: