Thursday 25 December 2008

Status Quo! De Dun De Dun De Dun De Dun...

quo-119


Merry Christmas everyone! Last Monday I shot my final gig of 2008, and chose a great one to finish on - the mighty Status Quo, who played the LG Arena as part of their 40th anniversary tour. I was covering the gig for Birmingham Live, and you see my review and some other pics right here.


quo-115quo-102
quo-061


This was the first time I'd seen the Quo live, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. They are a true British institution, and it was a joy to shoot them.


quo-034
quo-072quo-097


If any of you are wondering where my promised pics of Biffy Clyro are, then I'm sad to say that I didn't get to shoot them in the end - my pass only let me in for the support act. Very annoying, but hopefully they'll your again soon and I'll get to shoot them. Here's some more Quo pics.


quo-080quo-007
quo-041


It was great to finish my photographic year by adding another big name to my portfolio - I'll be posting a review of 2008 next week sometime highlighting all of my favourite gigs and photos, so check back here then!


quo-056
quo-017quo-036


If you like these pics, please leave me some comments at the bottom of the page! Here's a few more...


quo-111quo-088
quo-028


...and some more!


quo-043
quo-094quo-045


And that's it for the Quo. I also found out last week that Practical Photography Magazine are going to be doing a small feature on me in the March 2009 issue, so make sure you get yourselves a copy when it hits the shelves! Merry Christmas, and all the best for this festive season.


quo-050

No comments: