Sunday 2 November 2008

Bedworth Civic Bonfire and Fireworks 2008

bedworth-fireworks-004bedworth-fireworks-009bedworth-fireworks-046


Last night I braved the dreadful weather to go and photograph the annual Bedworth Civic fireworks display organised by the Bedworth Lions Club. Despite the rain, it was a great display - this year done to music for the very first time. Well done to the organisers, and here's a few of my shots.


bedworth-fireworks-021bedworth-fireworks-035bedworth-fireworks-017

bedworth-fireworks-045bedworth-fireworks-052bedworth-fireworks-036

bedworth-fireworks-033bedworth-fireworks-050bedworth-fireworks-037


I've another busy few days ahead of me this week with three gigs over the next three nights, followed by a weekend at Music Live at the NEC next weekend. Busy times, which of course means lots more blog posts for you all to read. For now, I'll leave you with three more from the fireworks - probably three of my favourites from the night.


bedworth-fireworks-014bedworth-fireworks-049bedworth-fireworks-015

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They're fantastic, especially the purple ones.