Thursday 25 September 2008

Bored, bored, bored

I am so bored at the moment you would not believe it. The novelty of having nothing to do all day other than watch Neighbours whilst having lunch has worn off, and I actually really want to start my new job now. And it's been a whole week since I got to shoot a gig - the horror! Luckily, I am set to cover In Flames this weekend so that should be fun.


Anyway, this extra time has had me reading through my photography magazines and got me trying me out things in Photoshop that I'd not had chance to do previously. Today, I was trying out ways of enhancing portraits and so, not having decent ones to hand, I decided to take some self portraits, which are posted below. Not only did I learn the technique that I wanted, you also all get to see just how bored I've been!


So here it is, what I'll call simply "Bored"


bored-001bored-002
bored-004bored-005
bored-006bored-011


I also made this triptych, which I am pretty pleased with, particularly the far right shot:


bored-008bored-007bored-009


You'll be glad to know that this kept me amused for a while, but now I'm done I'm bored again. Oh well, Friday tomorrow, and supposedly the sun's going to shine this weekend as well. Hurrah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dave You really need to get out more before you start to clone
and paste yourself.