Thursday 9 October 2008

Chilis, Dogs and Running Water

macro-019


Well I've been keeping myself busy this week with a variety of different pictures. I started off on Monday morning by taking a table of things out to my garden and experiementing with a bit of macro photography. The chilis in these shots were all grown by my Grandad - pretty impressive I think!


macro-016macro-003
macro-001


For the rest of the week I've been at Ellie's house, acting as dog-sitter for her Grandma's Westie while she's away on holiday. As well as meaning lots of walks, I've also been able to get some good shots for my Pets gallery, here are my favourites.


becky-001becky-003
becky-002becky-004


Most of the aforementioned walks have had some point where I've gone over to Kenilworth Common, and I wasn't going to let those photo opportunities get away now was I? I finally managed to have a go at shooting moving water, and was pretty pleased with the results.


common-010common-011
common-030


And that's about it really for this week. Tomorrow I'm meeting Shinedown when they play in Birmingham, while Saturday I've got, not only my first baby shoot, but I'm also shooting the two sons of a family friend. Busy, busy, busy - excellent! This final image is from the Common and is the result of merging 9 seperate images to create the final one.


sepia-normal

No comments: