Monday 20 October 2008

Down on the Farm

nash-family-013


Yesterday I headed to Grange Farm near Ryton to do a shoot with a work colleague of my Mum and her family - three teenage daughters, one dog and one horse. The shoot was good fun, and I came away with lots of images that I'm really pleased with...hopefully my models will think the same! As there were so many different faces, I've posted a couple of each person, just so you get an idea of the different shots that I've ended up with. So, here's the first daughter.


nash-family-078nash-family-028


...and daughter number two...


nash-family-033nash-family-182


...and last but by no means least, daughter number three!


nash-family-062nash-family-108


The girls also brought along a friend and I got some great shots of her as well. The more the merrier they say, so here she is.


nash-family-042nash-family-125


We also used the shoot time to get some shots of the family unit - some of just the girls and some with Mum in as well. Here's some of my favourites.


nash-family-133nash-family-135
nash-family-145


And of course, I wasn't going home without getting some shots of the other family members - the ones with four legs each!


nash-family-097nash-family-102
nash-family-191nash-family-189


The next four images are my absolute favourite shots from the day of each model. I'll be interested to see which ones the models themselves like.


nash-family-027nash-family-172
nash-family-119nash-family-043


Thanks ever so much to all my models, I really appreciate you all giving up your time to let me shoot you, and I hope I've managed to get some shots that you all like! Cheers :-)


nash-family-047

No comments: